Managing 60% of organizational space effectively adds 20% to your bottom line every year.
Today’s ever-growing space requirements with inefficient utilization of unused spaces increase the gap between what is available and what is required. Tight budgetary requirements, limited fund allocation for expansion, lack of traceability of funds, and limited resource availability are some of the biggest challenges facility managers face in managing space within organizations. a-mantra’s Space Optimization module improves the overall management of your space allocation, increases productivity, reduces operational costs and streamlines the allocation and de-allocation of space within your organization. Create transparency in space availability by integrating seamlessly with any ERP, HR or CRM system currently in place.
Our clients range from retail outlets to manufacturers to globally-located Fortune 500 companies. Automate the entire workflow of your space utilization process in real-time for its entire life-cycle through space de-allocation. Our Space Optimization Use our Space Optimization product module along with our IT and Fixed Assets and Help Desk modules to create a turnkey resource optimization solution.
Space Manager Flow Chart
Space is derived from using drill down technique.
Country >> State >> Location >> Building >> Floor >> Wing
Derived space is tagged with Employee, Asset, Project and Vertical information.
Space or Facility Manager can derive custom reports based on allocation completed.
Business Processes for space management starts when an employee raises an additional space request.
Reporting manager approves the space request and the request goes to facility manager.
Facility manager checks the available spaces in the Space Manager tool and allocates the seat or area to the employee based on the project, department and vertical.
IT Team allocates needed IT assets to the allocated space and schedules installation.
Employee accepts both space and assets in order to display the space as occupied.
A similar process occurs at the time of surrendering the space, or space de-allocation.
Why a-mantra For Space Optimization?
- Maximize productivity of your employees by eliminating any confusion on space allocation and assignments
- Track space utilization from requisition to blocking and scheduling to allocation
- Improve space allocation parameters based on internal process, project or department
- Leverage investments in existing enterprise systems by seamlessly integrating the entire space optimization solution
- Improve work flow processes with real-time online access and print provisions at critical stages for records
- Inventory of all drawing files of your premises in CAD format
Track, Store and Manage:
- Space Scheduling by Shifts
- Pre-Defined Space Utilization Ratios
- Shared vs. Dedicated Spaces
- Space Allocation by Project, Department and Vertical
- Fixed and IT Assets Assigned to Each Space
Solution Key Features:
- Space Requisition
- Space Blocking and Scheduling
- Space Utilization
- Space Allocation
- Employee and Assets Tracking by Space
- Space De-Allocation
- Thematic, Color-Coded Mapping
Efficient Cloud-Based Management of:
- Demarcation of the Available Area By Floor or Wing
- Allocation of Space to Vertical, Department or Project
- Allocation and Release of Space to an Employee
- Space Allocation to Occupancy Reports
- Space Allocation Reports by Project or Vertical
- Space Allocation by Shift
- Space Chargebacks
- Occupancy Report By City or Location
- Employee Level Occupancy Report by Floor
- Automated Escalations and Notifications When Occupancy is Below Occupancy Factor
- Visual Mapping of Allocated and Vacant Spaces
- Track Assets Assigned to Spaces
- Detailed MIS Reports
Enhance organizational efficiency, optimize floor plan/space allocation and management, increase productivity, and obtain ongoing month over month ROI within 6 months or less, contributing directly to your bottom line! To learn more about how this solution can help your facility manage its space allocation optimally, contact us now for more information or to request a demonstration presentation.